|UTTAR DEVELOPMENT (P)
Ltd. :: WHY UTTRANCHAL
With a government eager to promote trade and industry by providing extensive benefits and incentives, Uttarakhand has become the new industrial hub in India.
- 100 % income tax exemption for first 5 years and 30% for next
- 100 % excise duty exemption for 10 years.
- CST @1 %.
- Capital Investment Subsidy @ 15% with a maximum of Rs 30 lakhs.
- Central Transport Subsidy for transportation between the nearest
rail head and unit.
- Exemption from entry tax on Plant & Machinery for setting
up new Industrial units.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Core Target Segment for Customization
- Cluster Benefit
- High Quality of Developed Infrastructure
- Quality and adequacy of water
- Surplus power with one of the lowest tariffs in the country
- Hydel Power source is most suitable for peak load demand
- Adequate Drainage and Sewerage
- Superior Road geometrics
- Excellent Telecommunication and Internet connectivity
- Adequacy of goods transport infrastructure by road/rail
- Well developed residential and commercial infrastructure for accommodation and convenience of daily living
- Optimum utilization of natural environments and resources of the site
- Highly aesthetic and environment friendly – Green – surroundings through plantation and reclamation
- Private sector initiative with proactive government support conforming to timely and state of the art Infrastructure facilities.
- Quality and fast paced integrated development with essence on delivery.
- Most competitive price bracket for developed Industrial land.
- Liaison and logistics value added services apart from basic development offerings.
Come and set up your industry in Uttar Development Industrial Park at Uttar Industrial Estate at Kashipur at Uttarakhand and enjoy the fiscal incentives and once in a life time development opportunity today.
- Customized Plot sizes catering to your requirement.
- Planned integrated zones with support Infrastructure and Business facility zone (including banking services).
- Planned Environment Infrastructure including Sewerage system, CETP, Solid waste management, Rain water harvesting, etc.